The Source Four LED Lustr®+ luminaire maximizes the superior mixing capabilities of the x7 Color System™ to offer the most flexible range of color. From high-intensity whites to soft tints and supple, vibrant colors, the Source Four Lustr+ achieves theater-worthy color rendering. You can smoothly transition from one color to another on the fly, vary the feeling of a scene, or go bold with effects. The Source Four LED Lustr+ also produces an adjustable white light that flatters any skin tone – in person or on screen. And new opportunities arise when the Source Four Lustr+ is layered with Source Four incandescent fixtures on a rig, seamlessly blending in with the tungsten lighting.
They’re truly green. Source Four LED fixtures are incredibly efficient, producing better lumens per watt than other LED spotlights and even conventional Source Fours. They’re low-maintenance with a 50,000-hour long-life lamp that drastically reduces bulb replacements.
Source Four LED luminaires give you the same user interface and software as ETC’s celebrated Selador Desire™ LED family. User settings, quick setups and operational modes let you customize your Source Four LEDs to your specific application.
Source Four LED luminaires use the same barrel as other Source Four fixtures, so you can easily retrofit your inventory. For the highest-quality, controllable beam, Source Four LED fixtures can accept any standard Source Four lens tubes, but you can achieve the best results when using a Source Four EDLT (Enhanced Definition Lens Tube). And ETC offers an LED-only 50° lens tube.
- 60 Luxeon® Rebel LED emitters
- 50,000-hour LED life
- x7 Color System array
- Includes slots for glass or stainless steel patterns and soft focus diffuser
- Accessory slot for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- Up to nine fixtures can be linked via power in/thru connectors per 15A circuit
- DMX512 in/thru via five-pin XLR connectors
- Multiple control options, including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine for smooth fades and minimal color shift during dimming
- ETL Listed to UL1573; IP20 rated
- Available in black (standard), white or silver (optional) or custom fixture-body colors
- Standard and short yoke
- Edison to PowerCon Power Input
- Soft Focus Diffuser
- A-size Pattern Holder